• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Socom Elite Tactical

Ric Bob

Banned
MICROTECH SOCOM ELITE TACTICAL 2005, Law Enforcement, Military Model; Newest Version. Button Release/lock. Single action Automatic; Blade Length: 4.05", Blade Finish: Black Moly; Handle: Type III MILSpec Anodized T6061 with Grippy Inserts, Lanyard Hole; Pocket Clip for Tip Down Carry; Glass Breaker Tip; All Black Hardware with Claw Logo. Includes Black Tactical Nylon Belt Sheath. With box and papers. Very precise build and very sharp. Extremely strong tight lockup.
Just purchased this and ran into a unexpected bill that needs to be covered so the new toy goes. Really hate to do this one but you gotta do what you gotta do.
Sell for $275 plus shipping. REDUCED TO $260

Attachments

• DSCN1116.JPG
    DSCN1116.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 270
  • DSCN1117.JPG
    DSCN1117.JPG
    57.3 KB · Views: 626
Hi Ric,

Please let us know what's the blade steel.

Thanks,
Ted

Ted

I was told it was D2 Tool Steel. Is there an easy way to i.d. this on the knife so that i can verify?
Knife is absolutely beautiful with a great case and box/papers.

If it's not marked on the blade, I guess only Microtech or some insiders would know.

Good luck for the sales.

Best Regards,
Ted

I'll jump on this one if I don't already have one with green blade/handle.

This one is better looking than the one I have, with the nice claw logol, and is pretty much sold out everywhere.

Good luck for the sales.

Best Regards,
Ted

No, but I might negotiate off a few sheckles. If interested lets do it through pm or email.

That is a seriously black knife, very nice. Is the grip tape recessed enough that it doesn't chew on your pocket while you're clipping it on or taking it out?

It feels/looks well recessed to me. I have not carried it so cant say for sure. Very striking look. Also VERY tight lockup and hard firing.

Maybe posssible trades or part trades for Benchmade AFCK 806d2 NIB, Emerson cqc-7b with wave slightly used, Benchmade 800 BT plain edge NIB, Benchmade 804 SBT NIB.

Kcoop77@yahoo.com

Thanks. At this time i am really not interested in a trade. Thanks for looking.

Back