• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Microtech Ultratech Bayonet

Hey BF, up on the chopping block today is my Microtech Ultratech with a two-tone Bayonet blade. I am the second owner of this knife and as far as I can tell it has only been carried a handful of times because of very minor pocket wear on the handles (see pictures). The blade however appears to be unused as it is in pristine condition. The edge is factory (razor sharp) and there are no nicks, dings, scratches, etc. The knife will come with its microfiber cloth, box, and paperwork. Not looking for trades at this time, and I am looking to keep this sale in the United States. Know your local knife laws regarding autos! Price includes shipping costs, and as always if you think the price is unfair feel free to shoot me an offer!
260.00 shipped.
fDrtmOr.jpg

izvxGAa.jpg

mC4H6P6.jpg

EbEUlNS.jpg

yfsg3zL.jpg

the box says Black Standard, but the photos make it appear dark blue. Is the handle black? Is the blade coated black and uncoated also?

Back