• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

miguet "Flawless"

nifrand

Custom Knife Forum Mod
Just finished a deal with Michael and it was flawless.This was the third time we did business.Will do again.

I neglected to post but yes, Michael is top notch to deal wtih. I've done 2 deals with him and both were smooth as a baby's posterior.

Brandon

Michael is top notch in my book too. Flawless deals and great guy to boot!

Capt. Mike is as honorable as they come! I'm privileged to call him a friend.

another vote of confidence for Mike I have done a couple deals with him as well....

Certainly can't say enough about how much fun Mike brings to collecting blades. Of course that has it's downside, because he has such nice stuff,I can never say NO to his offers ;)

I've lost track of how many "deals" I've done with Mike, but I know there are lots more in the future.

Another big thumbs up to That Officer and Gentleman. A true "class act". I have had (and will have more) some very, very nice e-mails with him. And some good laughs. Always true to his word.:)

Nifrand ain't TOO shabby either:D

Have done 4 or 5 deals with Mike. All perfect!
It's guys like Mike that make this forum such a great place. :cool:

David A, David B, John, Gene, Randy, Rick, Thomas, Frank, Greg, Brandon - I appreciate the kind comments and look forward to indulging in more "knife madness" with all of you. Thank you.

One of the intangables that creep into deals with guys like Miguet are the conversations during and after the deal. Makes it that much more fun.

Mark

I have yet to do a deal with Michael but he is a first class guy that I could call my friend just from exchanging emails!

:( Man, this thread sure took a dump! Mayo's chiming in that he's also a "friend". Well Mike, I guess that ENDS our friendship! :p

Mike is an absolute gentleman and one of the Great guys on BF..
And gene, I think the world of Mr. Mayo, even if he does live outside of the USA!!!!;) ;) Ira

Wait, is HI really a State?......Nah

Sorry, but I couldn't resist, Mike, you rock, man!!! I swear my prototype photos are coming soon.

:D :D :D

Back