• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Good Mike Snody

Fixall

Brian
Dealer / Materials Provider
I purchased an unfinished blank from Snody Snody and was pretty stoked to find a bonus Kiradashi blank packed with it. :)

Price was great, communication perfect, shipping was fast (and even had signature delivery). Two thumbs up.

KptkCY4.jpg

Mike Snody, is my absolute favorite knife maker/personality. :cool: One of my very first balisong's (way back when I first got into this hobby on another knife forum, was a Snody Highroller. What an awesome bali!

I've followed Mike way back from when he was really into his $$$ bling persona (wearing a flashy gold grill :D & lots of jewelry) in his early beginnings when he was grinding steel down in Texas, to his more laid back humble operation, that he has going on up in Colorado.

This Snody "How to build a knife" YT video, is a must watch video for anybody wanting to make their first knife. This old school maker, actually hand grinds all of his steel....& makes it looks so effortlessly, easy. :cool:

So cool, that little bonus gift Mike threw in; it's indicative of the customer service you'd expect from an honest, hard working old school businessman. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Our Philosophy

We would like to sincerely thank you for your interest in our Custom Knives and Fine Leather Goods. My name is Mike Snody and I have been a Professional Knifemaker and Leather Smith since 1999. My private studio is located on Main Street in Walsenburg Colorado. In over 20 years as a full time maker my Philosophy and Mission Statement have never changed. Craftsmanship, Value and Performance are at the core of everything our company represents. I insist that my knives and leather goods are the best that I am capable of producing with the goal of placing true heirloom grade products in the hands of my discerning clients. My knives are proudly handcrafted in the USA utilizing the highest performance materials available and are widely recognized as some of the very finest cutting tools available on the planet. I work alone building knives one at a time and the international demand for my work has greatly exceeded the supply.

I purchased an unfinished blank from Snody Snody and was pretty stoked to find a bonus Kiradashi blank packed with it. :)

Price was great, communication perfect, shipping was fast (and even had signature delivery). Two thumbs up.

KptkCY4.jpg
Awesome doing business with you. Thanks for a smooth deal. You Rock. Appreciate you! Mike Snody www.snodyknives.com

Mike Snody, is my absolute favorite knife maker/personality. :cool: One of my very first balisong's (way back when I first got into this hobby on another knife forum, was a Snody Highroller. What an awesome bali!

I've followed Mike way back from when he was really into his $$$ bling persona (wearing a flashy gold grill :D & lots of jewelry) in his early beginnings when he was grinding steel down in Texas, to his more laid back humble operation, that he has going on up in Colorado.

This Snody "How to build a knife" YT video, is a must watch video for anybody wanting to make their first knife. This old school maker, actually hand grinds all of his steel....& makes it looks so effortlessly, easy. :cool:

So cool, that little bonus gift Mike threw in; it's indicative of the customer service you'd expect from an honest, hard working old school businessman. :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Our Philosophy

We would like to sincerely thank you for your interest in our Custom Knives and Fine Leather Goods. My name is Mike Snody and I have been a Professional Knifemaker and Leather Smith since 1999. My private studio is located on Main Street in Walsenburg Colorado. In over 20 years as a full time maker my Philosophy and Mission Statement have never changed. Craftsmanship, Value and Performance are at the core of everything our company represents. I insist that my knives and leather goods are the best that I am capable of producing with the goal of placing true heirloom grade products in the hands of my discerning clients. My knives are proudly handcrafted in the USA utilizing the highest performance materials available and are widely recognized as some of the very finest cutting tools available on the planet. I work alone building knives one at a time and the international demand for my work has greatly exceeded the supply.
Thanks Man. Holler if your ever in Southern Colorado! Have a great week.

Back