• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mikkel Willumsen Mad Doc #3

Status
Not open for further replies.

FilCo

Gold Member
Hello everyone. I am reposting this one. Moving out some of my small collection of folders. I don't have much of a track record here, but I have a significant amount of feedback on other platforms. I would be happy to direct you to it if you want to check.

All the standard rules apply. First "I'll take it" post with follow up message gets it. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. All prices are U.S. shipping included.

Mikkel Willumsen Mad Doc: $340 NOW $SOLD
This is number 3 in a series of 10 made. I purchased it from Arizona Custom last year. Damascus blade, titanium frame and clip, G10 scale. Comes with the original box, and is in excellent condition. I didn't use it at all in the time I have owned it. 7.5 overall with 3 blade.

P1010996.JPG P1010994.JPG P1010995.JPG P1010997.JPG

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I am reposting this one. Moving out some of my small collection of folders. I don't have much of a track record here, but I have a significant amount of feedback on other platforms. I would be happy to direct you to it if you want to check.

All the standard rules apply. First "I'll take it" post with follow up message gets it. Please feel free to contact me with any questions. All prices are U.S. shipping included.

Mikkel Willumsen Mad Doc: $340 NOW $299 OBO

This is number 3 in a series of 10 made. I purchased it from Arizona Custom last year. Damascus blade, titanium frame and clip, G10 scale. Comes with the original box, and is in excellent condition. I didn't use it at all in the time I have owned it. 7.5 overall with 3 blade.

View attachment 1346632 View attachment 1346634 View attachment 1346640 View attachment 1346641
I’ll take it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back