• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Millit and Survive! Knives

I was going through posts of Millit knives in IG and a saw a post from 72 weeks ago saying that the GSO 6s are I’m production, and that the MFG turn around will have a fast turn around.

What a joke! Why are these clowns still in business?

It's not like that association is new news...but I have no idea whether it has improved Survive's delivery rates. As for the why the clowns are still in business - the simple truth is it's because people keep paying for the show. As long as people continue to buy into the promises of something spectacular, there's no reason for them to give up their song and dance routine

On the Survive IG page they have been playing up a Blanchard grinder they bought for months now. Pics seen to show it running with some 4" to 6" blades. With all the focus on that one machine and it's restoration I wonder if anything is getting assembled. Orders are still being taken though

Last edited:
On the Survive IG page they have been playing up a Blanchard grinder they bought for months now. Pics seen to show it running with some 4" to 6" blades. With all the focus on that one machine and it's restoration I wonder if anything is getting assembled. Orders are still being taken though

They'd have everything done by now if only that Blanchard didn't catch covid-19. The last thing you want right now is a contagious piece of machinery couching infected sparks all over you.

Back