• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

mini-14 30 rd. FACTORY magazines!

GregS

Gold Member
ruger mini-14 factory 30rd. mags for sale. I still have the boxes they came in, I used them all atleast once each on one shooting trip to ensure their function. I bought them unused, ALL SOLD I have ALL SOLD. email me for pics. and payment options.

pictures below!!! Both on hold until 9:00 pm 11/19/2008

Last edited:
If I still had a Mini 14 I would be all over these.
Ruger does not make them any more and they were the only ones that worked really good in the mini 14.Cheapest I have seen these was around 90.00 each for used ones and that was a couple years ago.

:thumbup:BTT... very rare magazines, the best of the best for your mini-14. Three still available.:D

Im now accepting paypal. (+3.5%) These still have their boxes!

Last edited:
Pics. added....:thumbup:

Attachments

• DSC_0012.jpg
    DSC_0012.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 39
  • DSC_0014.jpg
    DSC_0014.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 31
  • DSC_0015.jpg
    DSC_0015.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 42
  • DSC_0016.jpg
    DSC_0016.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 52
  • DSC_0017.jpg
    DSC_0017.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 63
These may seem high, but I can attest that factory mags make a HUGE difference in the amount of feed problems you will or won't experience. I was smart enough to buy a stainless factory folder :D with several factory mags back when they were affordable and available. Then I had the chance to buy a blue mini ranch version with several mags and ammo, some factory, many not. So I go out to shoot the gun, and can't go more than 4 or 5 rounds without a problem, with 3 or 4 different mags. I'm ready to sell the gun and my buddy says check the magazines. All the problems were experienced on after market mags. Threw in a factory 30 rounder, no problems at all.

Ruger has made it impossible to buy these if you are non law/military, so whats out there now is all thats going to be, especially with the ever tightening squeeze of my rights from the libs. If I didn't have a good supply, I'd be all over these. Good luck GregS!

These may seem high, but I can attest that factory mags make a HUGE difference in the amount of feed problems you will or won't experience. I was smart enough to buy a stainless factory folder :D with several factory mags back when they were affordable and available. Then I had the chance to buy a blue mini ranch version with several mags and ammo, some factory, many not. So I go out to shoot the gun, and can't go more than 4 or 5 rounds without a problem, with 3 or 4 different mags. I'm ready to sell the gun and my buddy says check the magazines. All the problems were experienced on after market mags. Threw in a factory 30 rounder, no problems at all.

Ruger has made it impossible to buy these if you are non law/military, so whats out there now is all thats going to be, especially with the ever tightening squeeze of my rights from the libs. If I didn't have a good supply, I'd be all over these. Good luck GregS!
You can buy Ruger Mini 14 20 round mags direct from the factory now. You do not need to be LEO or in the military.

i dont think they sell 30 rounders to anyone but LEO's FWIW.

they are now selling the 20's though.

Sorry about the dog hair in the pictures:eek:, could that be why they're not selling?:D Dem's in office... getting urgent... dog hair not included.;) BTT... I have two left.

Just sent you a PM with an offer for the 2 you have left.
Thanks

Back