• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mini Kephart

JK Knives

2 1/2" blade of 1/8" O1 steel, 5 5/8" OAL. Black micarta handle, with one solid pin and one hollow. Comes with a choice of belt, neck, or pocket sheath. This one would make a great pocket blade. $75 plus $7 shipping in USA. Money orders or personal checks, if we have dealt before.

SOLD!

Thanks for looking,
John
2wg6rev.jpg

Last edited:
Nice stuff. I checked out both new models. I am on a short vacation and will email you when I get home. I will be getting on the list for both.

Gotta see where we are on the big nessie.:D

Nice stuff. I checked out both new models. I am on a short vacation and will email you when I get home. I will be getting on the list for both.

Gotta see where we are on the big nessie.:D

your 2000th post reply

Now to make my real comment Stomper...

I need to get one of your Kepharts. These are looking REALLY nice, and very true to the design. I've given Nessmuks a lot of work, I need to try Kepharts

Oh man, that one is cool john...... I like the combo of pins...... Looks like a great blade!!

Nosh I will have both my JK keppys at the midwest gathering, along with my HB for you guys to mess with. I might even have johns passaround knives too. If you havent used any of his knives you will be floored!!!!!!

I may be leaving town for a few days, don`t know for sure, so if I don`t reply right away, I will get back to you when I return.

John

Last edited:
SOLD! :D If anyone else is interested in one of these for $70 plus $7 shipping, in brown or black micarta, please email me

John

Last edited:
I`ll be doing a couple more of these in about 2 weeks. If interested please email me and let me know if you want brown or black micarta handles.

John

I`m getting ready to start more of these. $70 for micarta or $75 for wood handles, add $7 for shipping.

John

Last edited:
Here is the different woods to choose from. From left to right we have 3 dymondwoods - cocobolo, chestnut, and walnut. Then rosewood, maple, and bloodwood.

John
9tz5u8.jpg

Back