• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mini Spear Point, Blue and Silver Twill G-10/Thick Jade Liners *SOLD*

Just finished this one. A Mini Spear Point in 154CM stainless, heat treat by Peters of PA to 59-60 RC. Flat grind with swedge, ground from .155" thick stock, jimping on spine. Overall length is approx. 6.5" with a 3.0" blade with 2.75" cutting edge. Handles are blue and sliver twill G-10 with thick jade green G-10 liners with stainless tubes. Comes with a police blue kydex sheath made by me. Add $8.00 for a small Tek Lok.

Price: SOLD shipped in the CONUS via USPS Priority mail

Payment: Paypal and USPS money orders accepted. Checks ok if we have done deals in the past. Paypal address is jonnymacknives@yahoo.com

First "I'll take it" in this thread brings it home. This blade will be on two forums so timestamps will apply.

MiniSpearPoint011.jpg

MiniSpearPoint007.jpg

MiniSpearPoint006.jpg

MiniSpearPoint004.jpg

MiniSpearPoint002.jpg

MiniSpearPoint012.jpg

Last edited:
Great materials and execution as always Jonny. This is a steal at that price.

The handle idea there is amazing Johnny! Never seen that combination, pretty damn cool!

Wow Jonny, you've really out done yourself on this one! It's gorgeous!

You come up with some of the coolest handle material combos,as in this one.
Well done Jonnym.

That is wicked cool Man - just outstanding work and design !!!

Thank you VERY much for all the comments guys! I really appreciate the feedback. This knife is now SOLD.

Back