• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mini-Tusker

Gossman Knives

Edged Toolmaker
This is a small version of the large guardless Tusker I make. This one is made from 1/8" thick A2 with a 4" blade, 3 1/4" cutting edge, 4 1/2" handle with natural micarta scales.
SOLD
Lifetime guaranteed
I accept check, MO or paypal scott@razorback-knives.com
Thanks for looking
Scott

minitusker.JPG

very nice scott... what a beauty..... one of these days i'm going to have to get me one of nice fixed blades of yours....:thumbup: :D :thumbup:

mike

Scott, do you have any pics looking down on the handle/spine? Is there any curves in the handle?

What kind of grind is that... flat, convex? It's hard for me to tell f/the pic.

Great looking knife... very tempting!!!

Scott, do you have any pics looking down on the handle/spine? Is there any curves in the handle?

What kind of grind is that... flat, convex? It's hard for me to tell f/the pic.

Great looking knife... very tempting!!!

Redsnake, it's a full convex grind and edge. That's mainly what I do. The handles are slightly contoured. It has a slim handle. The handles are even at the ricasso. The shadow makes it look uneven. I wasn't directly centered overtop the knife when I took the pic of the spine.
Scott

minitusker2.JPG

minitusker3.JPG

OMG this Mini-Tusker is awesome!!!!:thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

i'm gonna hafta order one of these. scott i'll be contacting you soon:D

That is a beauty of a knife!! I too am going to have to get one of your knives, one of these days!

Back