• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Minimag L.E.D. Conversion Kit

RAM10002.jpg

Turn your Minimag AA or Streamlight Jr. flashlight into a L.E.D. flashlight with this L.E.D. conversion kit. Features three long lasting L.E.D. bulbs.

Gone

Ryan

How about a couple of titanium knife clip blanks from Halpern Titanium? I have two.

Image from Halpern Titanium
clips.gif

Mine are sized 2 3/4" x 9/16" (at the top) x 1/4" (at the bottom). They would suffice as replacements for BM's and Spydercos, assuming you're using the standard shape as a template. They just need to be shaped, drilled and finished. Working with titanium in this regard is very easy. It files and sands easily and it is a cinch to drill the stuff. They are 6AL/4V titanium. I have two, and the only difference between the pic and the ones I have is that I have used a permanent marker to plot out the center of the clips from tip to tip to make symmetrical grinding and shaping easier.

Those look great ... going to have to pass though, I have no way of drilling the holes.

Thanks though for the offer.

Still Available!

Ryan

If it makes a difference to you, I can drill the blanks for you for standard hole patterns like Spyderco or Benchmade (they may even be the same). Just let me know!

Chiro ... you've got one ahead of you in line that I haven't heard from ... if he is a no go ... we're on with some spydie holes drilled. :)

Sounds good. I will be out of town Thursday and Friday, so after Thursday around noon or so I'll be incommunicado, so just drop me an email and we'll hash it out on Monday if your other deal falls through.

Back