• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Misc. Watches for Sale

Watches for Sale Only (no trades). They are all basically in great condition, except for very minor wear. Descriptions below and pictures are in order.
  • [Still Available -- New Pictures about 15 posts down] Citizen Solar-Tech/Eco-Drive Titanium (digial/analog). Original MSRP $599. Nearly perfect condition. A couple dings on the rotating bezel. New crystal with no scratches. Here’s the watch more fully described. No box or papers. Instructions for programming are available on Citizen’s website. I also have a .pdf copy. I’d call it conservatively in 90% condition. Selling for $225. Price reduced to: $195
  • [Still Available -- New Pictures about 15 posts down] Citizen Automatic. Regardless of my searches, I can’t find this watch on the internet. It’s a very nice watch in excellent condition. It’s barely been worn. No scratches on the crystal. Only a few “wear” hairline scratches on the case. It comes with two new bands; one black, one brown. On the back, it has a crystal, view back to see the mechanical workings. I estimate the MSRP to be $300-400. I’d call it conservatively in 95% condition. Selling for $200. Price reduced to: $175
  • [Just Made Re-Available] Fossil “Blue” Titanium Chronograph. This, too, is in excellent condition. I didn’t like the original hands, so I had a jeweler put more palatable (ordinary) hands on. Original MSRP was about $200. This watches has seen only light wear. No noticeable scratches on the crystal and some light, typical scratches on the band from everyday wear. I have the original box. I’d call it conservatively in 90% condition. Selling for $125. Price reduced to: $110
  • [SOLD] Luminox Navy SEAL Dive Watch (model 3005) Series 1. I’ve upgraded the band to the nylon “Series 2” band. Original MSRP is $225. It recently has received a new battery. It’s seen light to moderate use and is in great condition. It does have a “scuff” (I would not call it a scratch; by “scratch,” meaning deep) around 9:00/10:00. I can’t say this for certain, but since it is not a sapphire crystal, a jeweler might be able to buff it out. It’s not too bad (relatively speaking) and can only be seen when turn in certain angles. I think I have the box, but I’m not positive. I’d call it conservatively in 85% condition. Selling for $125.
  • [SOLD--pending funds] Seiko Quartz Chronograph (silver case). Original MSRP was $225. Brand new battery. This watch has only seen light/medium wear. No noticeable scratches on the crystal. Typical “light” scratches on the case that a jeweler could probably nearly completely remove through buffing for a nominal cost ($10-15 from my experience). New tactical rubber band with leather on the inside. I’d call it conservatively in 90% condition. Selling for $85.
  • [SOLD] Seiko Quartz Chronograph with alarm (gold and silver case with black leather band). I love this watch! And it is very beautiful! I bought it for something around or over $300 about 5-7 years ago. It has seen light/medium use and is in great condition. It has a new battery and a relatively new leather band. The crystal is in perfect condition and there is only light, typical scratches on the case. If interested, a jeweler can get most of the scratches out at a small fee. This watch was easy for me to gain sentimental status and really has a sense of class to it. It can easily be worn with both suits or casual attire. I’d call it conservatively in 90% condition. Selling for $175.
  • [SOLD] Titoni Sportser Automatic. This is a quality, Swiss automatic. I’ve enjoyed it very much, but it isn’t getting much wrist time. MSRP was about or in excess of $500. It is in perfect condition with the exception of light typical wear on the bracelet. I’d call it conservatively in 95% condition. Selling for $275.
I can provide more pictures of all these watches. The Citizen Eco-Drive has been very hard to photograph.

To make an offer for purchase or to make an inquiry, email me.

The prices include basic insured shipment to US addresses only. Payment in money orders only. The watches are to be considered "as is." I do guarantee my sales to your satisfaction.

I also have knives for sale, but have been too busy to list them. You may email me if you’re interested! :)

Attachments

• citizen_1.jpg
    citizen_1.jpg
    67.5 KB · Views: 295
  • citizen_2a.jpg
    citizen_2a.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 183
  • seal_1_sold.jpg
    seal_1_sold.jpg
    61.1 KB · Views: 39
  • seiko_1_funds pending.jpg
    seiko_1_funds pending.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 52
  • fossil_1_pending funds.jpg
    fossil_1_pending funds.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 51
Here are the rest of the pictures.

Attachments

• seiko_2_funds pending.jpg
    seiko_2_funds pending.jpg
    74.5 KB · Views: 46
  • titoni_1_funds pending.jpg
    titoni_1_funds pending.jpg
    62.3 KB · Views: 24
Ron,

Seiko Quartz Chronograph (silver case)....Is that the last one in the 1st set of pictures? If it is, I might want it. :).

Hi Dann,

Yes it is...and let me know.

...and Dann...the bargain for doing a deal with you is that we "hand it off" ... no postage! ;)

I'll take the (second--not the silver one) Seiko if it isn;t already committed solidly.
Incoming.

Ron Andersen said:
...and Dann...the bargain for doing a deal with you is that we "hand it off" ... no postage! ;)
So, what's that mean?...Are you going to deliver the watch to me in-person?.:D.

BTW...I've almost talked my wife into the other $15 I need to buy the watch.:D.

We'll take this to email. Deals in the works for both Seikos and the Luminox. I'll put SOLD next to everything that's a done deal...when it's a done deal.

The two Seikos have sold (pending funds) and I have "interest" in the Luminox, but no deal to date.

Keep the offers coming. I'd like to clear these out. 15 total watches were far too many! I want to streamline it to a key 6-7 (or so).

Watches are being shipped on the three listed above (on the date stated).

The other four watches are still very much available. If you have questions regarding any of them, please let me know! :)

Ron Andersen said:
Watches are being shipped on the three listed above (on the date stated).
But, since we are only a little over 100 miles away from eachother, I'll get MINE first.:D.

Might there be any continuing interest in the remaining watch models listed above? If so, please email me! I'd love to talk it over with you. :)

glockman99 said:
But, since we are only a little over 100 miles away from eachother, I'll get MINE first.:D.

OK< Houston is a bit further but you won't get it MUCH faster :D

I got mine today (Friday), noon PST. Very nice and kudos to Ron!

Hey Fracmeister,

Outstanding! :D With your Seiko (gold/silver case, green highlights on dial, black leather band) being my favorite watch being sold HERE, I'm extra satisfied that you're happy with your purchase!

It keeps typically OUTSTANDING Seiko time (can't exactly remember, because it's been awhile, but 2-3 seconds a month sounds right).

You've been a pleasure with which to dea! :) I'll comment in GB&U when funds come in.

Enjoy and keep me uptodate if you "bond" with it like I did.

Take care.

Additional images of the Citizen Solar-Tech/Eco-Drive Titanium.

Attachments

• citizen_9a.jpg
    citizen_9a.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 35
  • citizen_7a.jpg
    citizen_7a.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 161
  • cit_1a.jpg
    cit_1a.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 177
Additional images of the Citizen Automatic.

Attachments

• citizen_1a.jpg
    citizen_1a.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 18
  • citizen_3a.jpg
    citizen_3a.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 143
  • citizen_4a.jpg
    citizen_4a.jpg
    72.8 KB · Views: 15
  • citizen_5a.jpg
    citizen_5a.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 139
And here's additional images of the Titoni Sportser.

Attachments

• titoni_1a.jpg
    titoni_1a.jpg
    46.4 KB · Views: 25
  • titoni_1b.jpg
    titoni_1b.jpg
    40.4 KB · Views: 12
  • titoni_1c.jpg
    titoni_1c.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 16
  • titoni_1d.jpg
    titoni_1d.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 11
Where is the other pics of the Seiko... could I see a few? Is the case sort of square, like a Panarei?
Thanks.

Hi Jaiden,

Here are two more images (per your request). On is straight on, allowing you to see the shape. Let me know if you are looking for a different image angle or if you want to pick it up. It also comes the a leather dress band.

Attachments

• seiko_1.jpg
    seiko_1.jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 38
  • seiko_2.jpg
    seiko_2.jpg
    65.1 KB · Views: 16
Back