• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mistress Bowie

Bill Siegle

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Putting up a large Mistress sized Bowie I made a while back. It's seen some use and has some scratches in the finish. I suspect I've gotten a smidge of debris in the sheath. Still several lifetimes of use left in the old gal :) Price is $325***sold*** shipped in the US. This Bowie is 16inches overall with a 10 7/8in blade. The blade is 2 3/8in at it's widest section. I used 1/4in thick 5160 for the blade and the handles are sculpted black G10. Weighs in at 22oz. The blade is flat ground with a bit of taper towards the point. I think it feels great! :D Sheath is tan Kydex and will accommodate a large size Tek Lok .

Last edited:
I would like to buy this knife, but I have never bought anything on the exchange before. How can I purchase it?

I am interested in purchasing this knife but I have never bought anything on the exchange before. How can I purchase this blade?

I am interested in purchasing this knife but I have never bought anything on the exchange before. How can I purchase this blade?
Send me an email at bill at siegleknives dot com

Last edited:
Back