• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MJS Knives (This one is good.)

Jackal

Gold Member
Well, Mark emailed me lastnight, to tell offer me some knives to make good on his end. I accepted, and he should be shipping tomorrow. Just wanted to thank him one last time, in case I don't have the chance to do so again...I hope everyone else came out even.

-AR

That is GREAT news AR. Really glad to hear it. Tell him I said "hi".

Well, I spoke too soon...they never showed up, and he's playing the ol' email trick again...so I guess it wasn't meant to be. Oh well, you live and you learn. Enough about Mark.
wink.gif
I've recently had AWESOME deals with Chief and 2thehilt...these guys are great. We all know who the good guys are around here now. ...and they are the ones I'd like to support.

-AR

This post is confusing....how do you know they will not show? Did he promise UPS? It has only been 4 or 5 days, right? 4 days is the fastest I ever get anything USPS priority less now with the xmas rush. No matter, it would have been better to wait until you got your knives before posting how the transaction was. I'm getting tired of reading about Mark and MJS knives.

------------------
~Greg Mete~
Kodiak Alaska

JKM-Chai

He said he was shipping USPS two day air, and would get me a confirmation #. Never happened. He finally emailed me a little bit ago telling me he needed more time. If he does, he does, if not, that's fine too. I've ended things with him on a good note, so whatever happens, happens. Just keeping everyone else up to date. I wasn't even going to mention it until Gene replied. This is my last post about Mark, so if you can ignore this one, you'll be fine.
wink.gif

-AR

Hey Jackyl, Just an FYI, there is no such thing as 2nd day air from the USPS. There is either Express, Priority, and regular mail. Although, you can get a confirmation number with priority, it usually takes at least 3 days via priority, Longer during the holidays, and there are no time,guarantees from the post office for priority.

Kodiak had it exactly right when he said" I'm getting tired of reading about Mark and MJS Knives." There can't be anyone else on this earth who hasn't heard about this saga, so why can't it just die a peaceful death? Bruce

Back