Mnandi: My latest Obsession

Holy canoley! That is beautiful my friend! Congrats!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

--SG--

Gold Member
Here is my mammoth ivory Mnandi, back home :)
Engraved by Carlo Cavendon

3UgdZP.jpg

fNUiuh.jpg

JvYKR5.jpg

Amazing! It's a great match to your falcon engraved Sebenza.

I've mentioned in the past that I open either style on Mnandi one handed, and had people ask me how I'm doing it, so I made this video...

[video]https://youtu.be/L7XGj1HGvho[/video]

Ninja Master at work!!! Whohow!!!

I badly want that Mammoth Bark Mnandi! [emoji12][emoji12][emoji12]

Is there anything I can trade you with.. Lol

Tapatalk.

bhyde

UNNECESSARY EVIL
Staff member
Super Mod
You guys are killin' me here..

I understand the desire to ask for sales/trades..but please keep it to pm or the WTB/Trade areas of the forum.

Eye am keepin an eye on youse all :p

You guys are killin' me here..

I understand the desire to ask for sales/trades..but please keep it to pm or the WTB/Trade areas of the forum.

Eye am keepin an eye on youse all :p

lol. Sorry bhyde.. couldn't help myself... I promise to behave...

bhyde

UNNECESSARY EVIL
Staff member
Super Mod
Would you rather just a spanking? ;) :p

lol..Umm...ok?

lol. Sorry bhyde.. couldn't help myself... I promise to behave...

You can call me Bill :)

You are alright- Like I said, I understand the desire,..
I try to stay pretty quiet unless I have to- The Supers? Probably won't be so quiet if they see it.

Onto your regularly scheduled chat..don't stop chatting on my account. I love the pics..Especially Falco's latest!

I finally found a CRK I truly love, and that's the Mnandi! I am planning on going to the US army in a few months, as soon as I get my officer's commission. At Officer Candidate School I am allowed to take a small sub 3" folding knife. Now I have 2 Mnandis, one I bought used and one i bought new. The used one is the one I would like to take with me. It's ebony wood handled.

Would it be smart to do so? There will be times I'll be rolling around in the mud at OCS and it may get all dirty. I could take oil to lube it up and all. My concern is the wood just falling apart and self destroying during training. lol. Or should I re-invest on a small 21?

Does anyone have any experience with getting their Mnandi all dirty and wet? Sounds kinky...

Lol my concern too! I would keep it in one of the velcro pockets of my jacket, wrapped in a bit of plastic to prevent water coming in.