Mnandi: My latest Obsession

The wood will not fall apart. Remember it is not design for heavy duty but if you Protect it you can use it

Probably good idea to get some of those really small ziplocked baggies... :)

The wood will not fall apart. Remember it is not design for heavy duty but if you Protect it you can use it

Thank you gentlemen! I was planning on the little plastic or ziplock baggies. But I just don't want it to get wet a few times over and then fall apart. And I'm gonna buy spare washers and screws for it.

Great idea even if I do not think you will use it but a back up rule is always wise And The weigth is light

Great idea even if I do not think you will use it but a back up rule is always wise And The weigth is light

Thank you! I plan on having my leatherman wave on my belt when i go, since we are allowed to have a small multi tool. And then have my mnandi on me as well. But given how theft is prevalent from what I have heard, I plan on keeping it on me as much as possible.

Lol my concern too! I would keep it in one of the velcro pockets of my jacket, wrapped in a bit of plastic to prevent water coming in.

Let me forewarn you from experience that the velcro can get pulled open when you least expect it. You might consider a belt sheath that velcros or snaps closed, AND stays hidden (protected) under your jacket.

I just realized this page has no pics yet. Let me correct that.....

BlackAshOpen_zpsrlcyeh6n.jpg

BlackAshOpen2_zpscillrhvl.jpg

Let me forewarn you from experience that the velcro can get pulled open when you least expect it. You might consider a belt sheath that velcros or snaps closed, AND stays hidden (protected) under your jacket.

Thank you for the heads up! I will keep it in mind. I am considering the pouch, but my fear is that the pouch will open up suddenly too.

And here's my Mnandi pic contribution

That one is very nice too.. I love that more than the one I have since yours has the old nail nick...

I love the grain on yours. I do really like mine though, especially since it covers a year I didn't have in my Mnandi collection.

Up with the updated list

Just a little help for us Mnandi Collectors, following the variety of damascus, blade Steel and Inlay
If something is missing let me know and I will update here the list. Thank you.

Blade
B&W Snakeskin Damascus
Raindrop Damascus
Ladder Damascus
Bubblewrap Damascus
B&W Zebra Damascus
Colored Zebra Damascus
Spirograph Damascus
Vine and Roses Damascus
Sharktooth Damascus
S30V
River of Fire Damascus