Mnandi: My latest Obsession

Back to page one with a little Mnandi love .... and not just because it's Valentine's Day (though it is an appropriate day)!

VD2015.jpg

Gorgeous! I ordered a mnandi 2 weeks ago with box elder. Will be my first CRK and I can't wait! Hope is looks as good as yours!

I will eventually have a 21 as well, but I wear a suit to work everyday...figured the mnandi would be better in the office environment.

Gorgeous! I ordered a mnandi 2 weeks ago with box elder. Will be my first CRK and I can't wait! Hope is looks as good as yours!

I will eventually have a 21 as well, but I wear a suit to work everyday...figured the mnandi would be better in the office environment.

Mnandi clips perfectly to inside coat pocket or shirt pocket. I keep thinking I'll get a 21 but have yet to run into a weekday or weekend chore my Mnandi doesn't handle with ease. Wonderful, tough, and ultralight knife. You'll enjoy it! Post a pic when it arrives.

Last edited:
Awhile ago i promised to post a pic of a william henry sheath i use for my carry mnandi as to how it differs in size from the crk sheath. The one pic shows my knife in the sheath which is not much bigger than the knife by itself but provides great protection while carrying it in my pocket as evidenced by the wear on the sheath.
WH still makes a similar sheath but mine is an older model that can occasionally be found on ebay.

Attachments

• crkmnandiWHsheath 001.jpg
    crkmnandiWHsheath 001.jpg
    100 KB · Views: 68
  • crkmnandiWHsheath 003.jpg
    crkmnandiWHsheath 003.jpg
    100.9 KB · Views: 56
This is the only Mnandi I have, but I like it. I probably won't carry it since it is part of a trio that hasn't been used or carried.

image.jpg

Awhile ago i promised to post a pic of a william henry sheath i use for my carry mnandi as to how it differs in size from the crk sheath. The one pic shows my knife in the sheath which is not much bigger than the knife by itself but provides great protection while carrying it in my pocket as evidenced by the wear on the sheath.
WH still makes a similar sheath but mine is an older model that can occasionally be found on ebay.

At first I didn't like how the CRK sheath was a little large, but after use it is now form fitted to my knife. When I use the sheath it just drops into my Front or back pocket and is very comfortable. I specially like it in the back pocket feels like a thin wallet.

Regardless, that William Henry sheath really nice and fit the Mnandi perfectly. Thanks for posting.

Last edited:
Love that copper inlay. :cool::thumbup:

My Ti inlayed Mnandi and I live pretty close to you, too. There must be something in the water over here. :p

Yes! Your Ti-Mnandi post was inspirational! It was nerve wracking to try to pop the inlays out at first. I put a little dent mark on one side, the lock side came off easier. Other than that, I think this is one of the easiest user-mod one can perform. I love this copper, its appearance changes almost daily.

Mnandihanddump_zpsc25a26fc.jpeg

Last edited:
Back