• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MOD, Microtech, Benchmade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Microtech Combat Troodon
Blade is D2, satin finish, double edge, serrated, .095" thick with hardness = RC 60. Fires like a rocket!
LNIB, never used. Safe Queen. Includes box, sheath and papers.
Paid $460 in September 2007 from The Blade Shop. Yours for $399 or trade for Chris Reeve, Busse or SURVIVE! fixed blade.

Please post an unconditional "I'll take it" to this forum, if you want me to reserve the knife for you, followed by an immediate PM or e-mail. "I'll take it" gets priority over any conditional questions.

I Prefer Paypal but will also accept Postal MO, or personal check. PM or e-mail me for details.

Will ship to US only. Price includes shipping to your front door. Shipping to Alaska and Hawaii please add $7.

Disclaimer: It is the responsibility of the buyer, to ascertain, and obey, all applicable local, state, federal and international laws in regard to the possession, and or use, of any item purchased from me. By placing an order, the buyer represents that they, he or she is of legal age and that the products ordered will be used in a lawful manner.

Last edited:
Great. Very cool knife. Is it the price from the other post or this one. Not kickin tires...but its a $50 difference.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back