• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Model 26 Hunter D2 & Walnut

Blade: 3 1/2" tip of blade to end of handle scales, D2 tool steel @ 61 Rc, Hand rubbed satin finish with thumb grooves on top
OAL: 7 3/4"
Scales: Stabilized Black Walnut Burl with black liners, ss screws, ss lanyard hole liner, rawhide lanyard with white tail antler slider
Sheath: Tooled cowhide leather

Price: $185.00 includes shipping by USPS Priority Mail to US

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Thanks

I accept checks, money orders, and Paypal. No fee to paypal customers.

Thanks for looking

standard

standard

standard

There's a knife with STYLE just DRIPPING off it :thumbup:
Mike

I have a burl maple handled Model 26 Hunter and it is both beautiful and functional.

I have a burl maple handled Model 26 Hunter and it is both beautiful and functional.

Ditto that!
I have a model 26 with Elk that I just purchased, along with 3 other of Daves knifes. Someone is going to get a real nice blade with this one......Daves work is fantastic.

David

Just got the knife and all I can say is WOW!! I'm glad I did not miss out on this one. It's one beautifull package that will bring lifetimes of satisfaction and I don't care what Mick Jager says, I got me some!
Thanks & keepem sharp
mike c.

Back