• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Model 5 Hunter Damascus

Blade: 4" tip to end of scales, 1095/L6 Random pattern damascus, thumb gooves on top
OAL: 8 1/8"
Scales: African Blackwood with satin finish, ss screws, ss lanyard hole liner, rawhide lanyard with whitetail slider
Sheath: Leather

Price: $160.00 includes priority mail shipping.

>>>>>>>>>>>SOLD<<<<<<<<<Thanks

I accept checks, money orders and Paypal. No fee to paypal customers. I also accept layaways.

Thanks for looking.

standard

standard

I purchased my first custom knife From David Winston about ten years ago at a knife show in Tupelo Mississippi. I have been very pleased with it and have had many compliments on it!

Want a great knife at a great price buy a Winston. :)

V-man

Awsesome
If Shintaro29 Doesen't have first dibb's I will take it. E-mail on the way.

David,

I love the pattern on that damascus, more than almost any other -- lots of contrast, and not so many layers that it just looks grey -- beautiful.

David had a family reunion coming up this weekend. He planned to monitor his "for sale" listings while away. Something may have happened to keep him from doing so. Please hold on. I'm sure he'll respond as soon as possible.
Thanks.

Thanks for the comments. I am at Mike Wilson's shop and for some reason I can not access my mailbox. Please bear with me until I get home and I will answer everyone.

Thanks

David Winston

David
I recieved your knife in the mail today and it is better than the pictures. Great piece of work, Beautiful. Balance, fit and finish super. The knife came to me hair poping sharp. I love it. :D
I look forward to seeing and purchasing more of your work in the future.
George

Back