• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mods - Please Delete

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tilley Knife

I'm Daniel, I make stuff
Hello BF. I’ve got a couple of production knives that I would like to have some G10 scales made for. I’m an operator and these are hard-use, working blades. Nothing fancy, just some G10 with SS pins and thong holes. If you can do this or you know someone else that can, please reply or email me. Thank you in advance and stay safe out there. - WB

Last edited:
This guy mate

[video]http://www.youtube.com/user/tuffthumbz[/video]

Have a look at his channel and start drooling:D
He's a member on here;)

I'd also recommend Nathan Dewey. He specializes in balisongs but a re-handle should be no prob for him.

I'd also recommend Nathan Dewey, although I've always been tempted to take tuffthumbz up on his "Send me $60 and I go crazy" deal.

Thanks, but I've read less than flattering things about tuffthumbz on this forum. I have no doubt that he is a talented craftsmen, I just don't care for the way he has done business in the past. Besides, that's a little more "Tacticool" than I'm looking for. I just want some nice basic scales. Any other suggestions? It doesn’t have to be someone who specializes in scales. Any knife maker that works in G10 and would do it is fine. Thanks again.

This is not a General Knif eDiscussion question. We have a new forum for requesting knifemaker services, so I moved it there.

It would be nice if Nathan Dewey did all this work with the proper Knifemaker membership, but he is only Gold and doesn't qualify.

Boy! This place is as lively as the morgue. Cricketts and tumble weeds.

I could possibly do it for you. But I would like to see pics of the knives you want re-handled before I commit or quote a price. You can search my started threads here to see some of my work. I can also give a few references if needed. Let me know what you think. Thanks,

Darrin

P.S.

My email is www.darrinsanders8666@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back