• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mods, Regrinds, Cerakote, and Sharpening

Some recent work of what I've been up to!

IMG_20170302_134108-X2.jpg

Hey Josh- Looks awesome! What's the finish you did on this blade? I love it.

Can't recall but I think it's around 1 micron

Have been considering picking up a Satu. That treatment looks amazing! Can you pm what something like that would cost me.

Josh sharpened a funky round head leather tool for a friend of mine. It was WAY outside my skill level as I have to use a guided system and can't freehand worth a dang so I needed the help. Josh was able to put a very sharp edge on this tool that I'm quite sure my friend will appreciate until it dulls out. Quick turn around and a fantastic price to boot!

I'll be sending anything I'm unable to sharpen myself to Razor Edge.

Hey Josh, amazing work. Are you doing DLC yet? Also is it possible to have a knife sent directly to you from a distributor?

Hey Josh, amazing work. Are you doing DLC yet? Also is it possible to have a knife sent directly to you from a distributor?
Working on DLC... Only offering a different type of PVD at the moment. Yes you can, just email me for instructions how to do that. Thanks!

Back