More Cold Steel Panic Buying...

My CS Heavy Duty Sword Cane arrived today, complete with the new CS logo. I have to say, I love it! Absolutely no rattle, and the blade is sharp enough to cut paper. It is a perfect, secure fit in the sheath, and I intend to lube the O-rings tomorrow. After sitting on the fence for years, I'm really glad that I got it. Oh, and yesterday I broke down and ordered a Wild West Bowie and a couple more Battle Stars. For those of you who like to throw knives, the Battle Stars hit like a freight train and stick every time. I didn't like the QC on the first WW Bowie when it first came out and I returned it, but I thought I'd give it a second chance. Life is good!

How looks "New Cold Steel" logo ?

I’ve been using my Counterpoint 2 as my edc for years. Love that knife. I also ordered a Counterpoint 1 last year for the same reason as you…before they are no longer available. It hasn’t seen any use. In fact when it arrived I felt the tip was too “beefy”. I wished it had more of “pointy” tip, but it’s appearance has grown on me. It’s a very substantial folder, it’s a keeper.
Cool! If you are used to the stiletto profile of the CP2, then the CP1 would appear too beefy. The CP1 is more of a utility knife. Between the Voyager and CP, I went with the Counter Point because I don't like handles that just lock your hand in. Thanks for sharing!

Back