• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

More discounted fixed blades, some mint, some users

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, price drops on the remaining guys—let’s get em gone, or they’ll just snuggle back into the safe. :)

email sent regarding Eric Knight utility knife. Thanks.
EDIT: Payment sent via Paypal. Thank you.

Last edited:
I'll take the Hankins for $95. Put a message on your profile page

Last edited:
Okay, everyone is responded to, all funds received and everything is boxed and ready to go. I've reorganized the order of the knives so all the remaining ones are in the first post. I've done one last nudge on the prices, not really interested in going any lower than they're now marked. I'll leave these up until Tuesday night and then down zey come! :D

Okay, all gone but one--the prettiest of the bunch! I did one final price drop...not MUCH of one, but it's already an insanely nice bowie for what I'm asking, and I am certainly willing to stick it back in the collection. 24 more hours. :)

Imgur (the site hosting the pictures) is apparently doing maintenance. I’ll drop you a line and can email pics directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back