• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

More Machadinhos

Ivan Campos

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
I just finished a few more of these little handy knives. This knife is the result of removing all that was not absolutelly necessary from my Kiridashi model and is small as I could make a practical fixed blade at about 2 1/2" long, plus the cord attached at the end of the handle that works as a gripping aid, and have a 1 1/4" long cutting edge.
It´s 7/32 thick blade is chisel ground of K-100 tool steel – a very tough (and tough to work with!) material that will hold an edge for a long time – and has a 60 grit service finish. All the corners of the knife are contoured for comfortable handling.
The Machadinho´s sheath is made of Concealex and also follows the philosophy of the knife, being as light and compact as possible. Carry possibilities include neck, pockets, keychain, wallet and wherever you can think of.
Using the Machadinho is – like I use to say about its biggest brother, the Kiridashi – like having a sharp edge at the tip of your finger and you will get surprised with the way it can handle many chores you though a bigger blade would be necessary for. This is THE KNIFE for those who like pocket fixed blades and will also do well used on the neck, wallet, purse, etc.
US$ 65,00, plus shipping (US$ 15,00, priority or US$ 30,00 Express). Paypal, Western Union and bank transfer accepted, as well as other payment possibilities.
Get two for US$ 130,00 and I´ll pay Priority shipping!

Attachments

• machadmini.jpg
    machadmini.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 246
I still have a few of these little cutters. both left and right grind.
Get one while they last!

Ivan

Back