• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

More Tappers Ready

Hi folks, if you missed the last round of tappers, I got a fresh batch ready.
22837259-M.jpg

Price is $75 plus shipping and insurance. Paypal, money orders and checks accepted. Email me with your address so I can calculate shipping. Thanks for looking! :thumbup:

Got to see these down at the HI....super nice stuff....smooth as glass and professionally made!

Hey,

Looking good, as usual. What is the largest tap these will accept? IOW, are they mainly for small folders and the like?

Thanks,

John Frankl

John,
I think he said size 6 was the largest, I could be wrong...I hope Higgy jumps in if I need correcting...I picked one up at the Hammer-in...A Quality Product! :thumbup:

Harleyd2900 said:
What is it???:confused:
It is used for tapping/threading the holes you drill in the liners when you are making folders. This makes the threading dead nuts.:D

Now there's a picture for ya..............!

Iggy threading dead nuts :eek: :eek: :D

Only six left. If anyone has been waffling about getting one, now is the time. I doubt I will have any available until February.

I know I've said it before Jeff but I LOVE this thing! I just used it on a new folder and I'm using the same tap I put in when I got your tapper. No more out of line threads and no more broken taps. I highly recommend it to anyone who makes folders.

Dave

Hi,
I made one of these a few years ago. Even sold a couple. If you make a longer shaft(mine is 3/8" dia.) and took the knurled part off. You can put it in a reversable drill and have yourself a power tapper. Just a suggestion.
Dave

Back