• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

More W2 for sale

I have 10 bars of W2 for sale. (Sold out of this size, more later)

1-3/4'' to 2'' square
just under 11'' long
about 10 pounds each

$30 each, minimum of two, shipped.

$35 for one bar shipped.

Price includeds shipping.

My Paypal/email address is:
info@sunfishforge.com

Thanks

Don Hanson
Po Box 13
success, MO 65570

573-674-3045

Also, for those that don't have a press or powerhammer, you can bandsaw slabs off these bars as thick or thin as you need and suface-grind flat or forge to shape. It is annealed and saws easily :thumbup:

Don ,I used a cutter at the cutting demo at Shepherd of the hill's sept 8th
That was forged from of your W-2 .I took third place, And I'll be useing it to cut at the ICCT cutting championship at the bass pro shop SEPT 22 & 23rd.The knife at the cutting demo , I cut three pieces of 1" rope no problem ,chopped a 2 x4 in 10 seconds. The blade was still razor sharp Thank's again .Shawn Ellis J/S

Thanks Shawn, W2 tool steel is very good stuff but there is a lot of skill involved to compete in the cutting comps. You done good :thumbup:

Plenty of W2 TikTock.......1'' to 1-1/2'' to 2'' square, rectangle, 11'' long and shorter, power hammer or press recommended :) 20 to 40 pound lots $3 per pound shipped. Let me know how much you want.

Also, I may have some 1'' to 1-1/4'' round stock in a couple of weeks available.

Back