Morel Mountain Man Tanto

Another Morel knife I have had in my collection that I have decided to sell. Many hours spent carving trying to make the Morels look as realistic as I can. If you hunt Morels and use this knife you will find many,many Morels:D It was blessed by the beautiful Damascus from my friend John Emmerling at Gearhart Ironwerks..His Damascus patterns are really stunning and my photos do it no justice. Also blessed by the auction that I won the beautiful Sperm Whale tooth from for a crazy high price. Anyway knife specs are below.

Knife OAL; 7 inches
Blade; 1095 & L6 saw blade steel. Spine is polished and file work added. Flat ground with a distal taper.
Handle; Sperm Whale tooth carved into Morel Mushroom with black acrylic guard with file work.
Display; Display wood is a piece of Dalmata burl that comes from Peru. Really some beautiful exotic wood. The two Morels are carved from a piece of Elephant Ivory.

Asking $650.00 which includes free shipping in the USA via USPS Priority Insured Mail to your door. Will accept postal money order or check also paypal if you want to pay the fees. Pay pal is [email protected] Hope you all like it and thanks for taking a look. All comments are always appreciated.

Last edited:
This is gorgeous. Maybe I could find a dang morel if I carried one of these! Its looking promising with all these fires happening.

ice-pic

Gold Member
That really is a pleasure to look at.
I would love to see it in person.

This guy needs a new home instead of sitting on page #6. One large price reduction to $650.00 shipped to your door. Thanks !