Most Attractive Folder

Since the title was "Most Attractive Folder" and not "Most Beautiful..." I can put my two cents worth in.

For some reaosn I find the plain blade, bead blasted, Benchmade BM975 one of the most attractive knives I've ever seen. I'm not sure why, for example I don't really like the look of the BM970 at all.

Now most _beautiful_? Wow, I see such unbelievably beautiful knives in Blade, Tactical Knives and Knives Illustrated each issue it's hard to decide....

1) There is a folder by Dellana and Van called the "Fire in the Sky" in a recent Knives Illustrated that was very, very beautiful, and...

2) ...a few pages later was a unamed damascus folder by David Kauffman that I have woken up in the middle of the night thinking about! Kinda of a rainbow pattern on the blade with little white dots! Bolster were the same, with white mother of pearl bolsters. Ohhhhh....

Thomas

I gotta stop reading these magazines!
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by ThomasH (edited 25 January 1999).]

I really like the Koji Hara knives both the airstep sculpted handles and the SS with abalone inlay. I'll not be able to buy these for years, but they really look nice.
Aaron

Back