Most desired folder right now!!:)

i must has!

061111BladeSat124.jpg

Spyderco Paramilitary 2

Although... I'm moving to the UK soon, so I doubt that'll happen. Instead what I really need/want is a Spyderco UK Penknife.

Ive got a blue FRN SE Leaf UKPK and its one of my top EDC knives. GREAT blade.

I second the ZT 0777. I don't think I can pick just one though, I also really want the Spyderco flipper and a Lochsa, which I will likely never own at their going rate as I think it is way to high.

Dualloc.jpg

And maybe the Bark River folder i see drawings of, if it ever becomes reality . . .

Mine would probably be an Emerson Super CQC6 or Rhino.

A more realistic desired folder is a Les George Rockeye.

I've got the green Para-Military2 on order, and I'm in no rush if you know what I mean. ;)

I would do anything for a buck 110 in s30v

You could either by Cabela's Alaskan Guide 110 in S30V, the only production S30V Buck 110, or go to Buck's web site and order a custom 110 in S30V. One like mine below, S30V, nickel silver bolsters, with or without rivets, in blue Dymondwood or walnut, and with a cordura sheath will run you $86 and take 4 weeks or so.

IMG_4578-1.jpg

Of course, you'll be buying an American made knife - and paying for it the way the federal govt does... on credit!

Great knife!

Stainz

Good thread, Mantzao!

After getting a small Sebenza and a Ti-Lock, nothing else looks that interesting. I like to EDC what I own, and I like light, thin, effective knives at 3-3.25", which CRK does to perfection. I was whoring for an LE ESEE in red coating, but just found one.

I would like to handle the ZT777, and that might get to want one!

I also would like to have an ESEE Junglas to dead-head the plants with for entertainment.

On my wish list, I would buy a 3" scaled Lion Steel SR-1. They could name the SR-.8. I like my SR-1, but it is heavy and bulky in the way.

Just also was introduced to a 3 Sisters Forged Beast and LOVE IT! Best compact hard use knife I have played with yet. And Elmax steel to boot! Jim makes these by hand, one hand, I was told. F!@#ing impressive and I am more honored to have and carry this when light hiking in the Colorado Mountains (http://www.threesistersforge.com/videos.php)

Fun to see what everyone is interested in!

May everyone be blessed with future monetary bounty to get what they wish for here!!!

Cheers,

RkyMtn

Last edited:
I wouldn't mind picking up a custom folder but they are mainly frame/ liner locks. If someone had something similar to an AXIS or compression lock my wallet would be in a lot more danger. As it is, I'm not shelling out big money on a lock I don't like.

Anyone know of something that might interest me?

I too have fallen out of love with frame locks of late. Check out the Shirogonov (sp?) customs utilizing the Axis lock. I'm curious if his liners are ti or stainless.

Right now ZT 0777. I've searched hi and low. With no luck. Only some shaddy looking websites.

Back