Most recent CS purchase and why?

Just ordered (finally) a 4max. That killed my budget for a while, but it's been a long wait!

Just ordered a Master Tanto in 3v from Midway.
For 90 bucks I couldn't resist.

7ad862b7df39b5c7c1df40b0c698c805.jpg

To beat on

Sent from my iPod touch using Tapatalk

I haven't bought anything for months now. Between paying for additional post secondary classes, and having other interests like metal detecting predominant. So my pennies are accounted for. But winter is coming around (my knife buying season because other interests close down), and I will probably be grabbing some of the new steel tools. My last binge had me snapping up a boat load of the old AUS8 at fire sale prices. I literally still have not taken some outside from last year yet, lol. Lord knows I don't need it, but I have had a back burner interest in a Recon Scout for a while now. It just gets hard to justify at a certain point, buying essentially the same knife in different variations, over and over again.....Then I say to hell with it and buy because I want a new toy, lol.

I recently acquired a few knives. Hunting or self defense.

3V DLC Taipan
3V DLC Magnum XII
San Mai Laredo

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Picked up a Holdout3 in Aus8 for my daughter, she's been carrying it for about a week and loves it. Couldn't pass up the price 25 bucks shipped new.

Medium Espada off a reputable source on the bay. Smaller size is a bit more functional for my EDC than the pocket-sword XL version... Lol.

3V Master Tanto. I convexed the entire tip, and polished the edge. The sheath is made for IWB carry.

I got it, because Charlie Mike convinced me of the virtues of a self defense blade.

db233382af556e89ccc5bd29e5f1848a.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
3V Master Hunter. I convexed the entire tip, and polished the edge. The sheath is made for IWB carry.

I got it, because Charlie Mike convinced me of the virtues of a self defense blade.

db233382af556e89ccc5bd29e5f1848a.jpg

f6517ecd06522bc01c29c68e7dbd6c56.jpg

3V Master Hunter. I convexed the entire tip, and polished the edge. The sheath is made for IWB carry.

Maybe it's just me, but that looks like a Tanto and not a Hunter.:confused:

Maybe it's just me, but that looks like a Tanto and not a Hunter.:confused:

LOL, you're right. So many "Masters" in the Cold Steel Line. And I own versions of them all. I'll go back and fix my post. I had a brain fart.

Picked up a Holdout3 in Aus8 for my daughter, she's been carrying it for about a week and loves it. Couldn't pass up the price 25 bucks shipped new.

Deal. And a nice little unit. I should pick up a smaller version as my serrated one isn't very practical and just lives in a storage tub.

Back