• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mostly Vintage for trade: Benchmades, CRKT, Spyderco, Victorinox, Buck

Benchmade Leopard - Factory blue anodized! Like new, looks like it's seen only storage. A few small bumps to corners and edges of handle like it might have bumped around in someone's drawer a bit. Defininitely clean enough to be a safe-queen for a collector. (Dark marks next to pocket clip in photos are gone now, they came off with my fingernail.)

Benchmade Leopard Cub - Some light carry marks on handle and scuffs on clip. I carried it to formal events and dinner parties. Blade is perfect without a mark.

CRKT Seahawk - Large model. New in box. TRADED

CRKT Seahawk - Small model. Like new except some lightening/scuff of the bead blast at the tip (about 1/2" of it) from where it was used once. TRADED

CRKT Urban Shark (Lightfoot collaboration) #LUS12 with 3" blade. New, no box.

Spyderco Police - older model but only very lightly carried with only a few light marks on the handle - blade is perfect with no marks (GIN-1 steel). With box. TRADED

Victorinox Sentinal - Just like the one-handed Trekker but with only one blade and a pocket clip. Like new with a couple very tiny hairline scratches on the blade. Never carried or used. Toothpick/tweezers never used. No box. It's missing the little keyring but I can canibalize one from one of my Trekkers if you really want it.

Buck 119 "Special" fixed blade - User. TRADED

Buck 102 Woodsman fixed blade - User.

Nemesis Ti-Card. A little scratched and has some kind of mar/spot in a non-sharpened corner. Sharpened edge is pretty clean. TRADED

Will trade multiples. I have a bunch of Swiss Army knives I can kick-in, too.

Looking for:
Cold Steel
Spyderco Superleaf
Spyderco Manix XL
Emerson A-100
Spyderco Endura 4 plain-edge or any stainless
Al Mar SERE 2000 (new)
Benchmade H2O folder
Spyderco Junior
Spyderco Matriarch
Emerson CQC-7V
Emerson Raven
Benchmade Large Griptilian
Will entertain other offers as long as they can be carried tip-up.

Last edited:
email sent (I think, my internet freaked out on me when I hit send.) let me know if you get it

Back