• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MPM in Green Canvas Micarta, powder coat and Kydex "Seconds"

Hello BF,

Knife is sold. Thanks everyone.

Price drop to $75.

This is my MPM or Multi Purpose Medium knife. I took a break from orders and made this up about two months ago to go take camping with me. It is not perfect, but close. The secondary bevel is ever so slightly off. The sheath has a couple of ripples in it. I also, as mentioned, took it camping because of this, it was used for kitchen duty, and did very well.

OAL 9 3/4 with a cutting edge of 4 1/8 cut from 5/32 stock.
Handle is green canvas micarta profiled and contoured from 1/4 material, it is comfortable and seems to fit well in the handle. Held fast with black oxide coated screws and stand offs.
The steel is 1095, professionally hardened, tempered and cryogenically treated, to a tested and guaranteed Rc of 58/59 by Peters Heat Treat.
Sheath is Kydex made by me. I would normally offer Tek Lok but I am out.

Please note, there is no logo on the blade (as I usually have.) I am in the process of getting a stamp for powder coated applications.

2769568868_5ae39c0c5e.jpg

2769569020_1684086545.jpg

This knife would list for $125 but, how about $75 and $10 for Shipping to CONUS. Paypal, Mo etc... is fine.

Thanks for Looking.

John Landi

Last edited:
Back