Mr.Mofo cg sheaths

Sorry, but I don't. It's like the one that the Native American had in the movie "Predator". I'm on a mountain right now speaking to the clouds about the new Smart Gun Bill so I'll have to get back.

Originally posted by clin4580
Will the sheaths On Scene made for the Mojo work for the Mofo?

I don't think a Kydex sheath for the mojo will work for the mofo. The mofo is a thicker blade.

You could probably spot heat a Mojo sheath and press various spots to tighten it up on the sides of a Mofo.

Maybe Eric has some thoughts on this.

I'm fairly sure that they will NOT. Eric makes good quality kydex with high tolerances for a great custom fit.

You could modify a Mojo sheath, but it would still not be a very good fit.

I'd contact Eric for a custom kydex sheath or you could go leather.

Hey Guys...

Unless the blades are very close almost exacting in size and design, I would have to say No..

Something would for sure have to be designed especially for the Mofo.

Eric pretty much nailed it down.. The tolerences are so small, that unfortunately this is rarely possible...

I'd be more than happy to do them for you guys though..

After Christmas..:):)

Thanks Guys

Eric...

Man, too many Eric's in this thread I'm confused ;)

I'm sure Normark(Eric) will take good care of anyone that wants some high quality kydex. Can't wait to see what he comes up with. :D:D

the other Eric :p

These knives should come with sheaths. Why don't they?

It says they don't in the description. I've said it before, but I think that Jerry should sell either/or Dave Browns, or Erics sheaths on the store, and have them come with every knife. It would be win win for everyone. For a knife like these, they should be coming with some sort of sheath.....

Just my .02

Eric,

It would be so sweet. I have sheaths by both you and Dave, and the quality is unmatched. We might as well have the best knives with the best sheaths, you know?

Hey, my 200th post! Whoopie!

:D

Wilco...

I concur completely...

Heat Gun in hand, I stand at the ready...

Eric...

So, since these don't come with sheaths how are they going to be shipped in a manner that doesn't scuff them up or have them poking through the box? I assume it's going to be a folded cardboard sleeve or something. Does anyone know for sure?

When I got my Killer B it came in a cardboard sleeve. No problems there because cardboard is not gonna scuff the crinkle coat. Satin finish may be more sensitive.... LE owners, how were they mailed to you?

Yes What Eric said!!!!
Glad to see ya on the forums my kydex brother:D

I hope the Mofo does not come with those :barf: leather sheaths that the AD came with ! a cardboard sleeve would be better :rolleyes:

I am sure either Eric or I could take care of you guys Eric can take 125 & I will take the other 125 & we will fix you up, but please wait till after christmas :)

the knives jerry sends me come wrapped in used silk panties. they have 0 scratches in them, all i have to do is wash them off. as for scabbards i think jerry would supply them but he would have to get a killer break to do that. he wouldn't contract out for sheaths and not get paid for it. he would have to get a killer deal and be able to defray the cost of even screwing with it. he has to pay postage, people and all. even then every time he provides a sheath people bitch and want something different. like me for instance, i'm not military, para military, i don't wear black belecava's or ninja suits. i would prefer a nice quite tan sheath from rowe or the equivalent. something more mellow.
i do have kydex from the best, brown, normark, (see, busse kydex sucks) for carrying in boxes or for rattling around but on my belt leather is my game.

MOOOOOOO MOOOOOOOOOO!!!:eek:

Hey Skunk..

Thats the problem Eh...

Not everyone is going to like my particular sheath, or David's particular sheath, or even Rowe...

Jerry has a hard decision to make everytime he puts out a new knife..Are people going to like the sheath...

He's have to stock a dozen different sheaths, left right, black green ,camo and everything in between...You aren't going to please everyone no matter how hard you try..At some point you gotta say piss on it...

The collectors are going to collect, the users usually get custom stuff done.. This isn't a knife that just anyone will buy.. This is a blade for the Busse Gear-head,,and you guys know what you like and where to get it...

So all in all its not that bad that it doesn't come with a sheath,,I'm just sorry I don't have one to help you guys out with, and save you from sending the knife...

Now I've got an idea, but before I go chewing Jerry's ear about it.. How many people would be interested in a custom sheath for this blade?How many are willing to preorder ?

If theres enough of an interest I'll talk to Jerry about it and see if we can come up with a plan for this bad Mofo...

ttyle

Eric...

Back