• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MSC Baby Huey - Sold

CRT515

Gold Member
**Sold**
MSC Baby Huey looking for a new home. I purchased this from BladeForums and it had some undisclosed work done to it as well as a voided warranty. I sent it to Sean to clean up the work that had been done (notes from Sean about the work he did are below the pictures). This comes with the green pouch shown. I am looking for $775 ppff shipped. I am not looking for trades.

Notes from Sean- “I re-profiled the blade and polished the spine in order to conceal prior damage. The scales were blasted and tumbled and hand sanded at 600 grit to reveal the milling. Looks clean and will wear well. Carbidized the lock face and machined a larger diameter stop pin. I polished the washers and applied a lubricant. There shouldn’t be any need to apply more. I polished the edge of the clip to blend in chips and through in a new factory pivot.”

Last edited:
Back