• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MT Currahee, Spydie Temperance, ZT 0300+ sheaths

Firstly, I will try to add pics later, my cell pics are too large. Can email to any in interested though.

ZT 0300, carried and light use, some scuffs on black blade but truly excellent overall, still has factory edge. Comes with custom vertical carry sheath (brown) and horizontal carry (black). Amazing quality hard-use knife, as most will know.

Microtech Currahee D2, box and papers, was intended as a gift for my JTF buddy but sat in a drawer all its life. includes black custom leather sheath along with the stock ballistic nylon one.

Spyderco Temperance fixed, black FRN handle with multi-position kydex with tek-lok. Some tiny scratches on blade coating from sheath removal and some slight burnishing on 'guard' of FRN handle from sitting/sliding around in a box otherwise as new. Hardly noticeable but full disclosure.

Not sure what I'm after...I'm in Canada, so unfortunately folders are out unless you remove the blade and ship it separately--not sure who would be willing to do that. Would consider good-quality fixed blades as well, try me. Regardless, please don't be offended if I say no.

Thanks in advance.

Back