• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Mt Hawk

MicroTech "Hawk"--154CM, partially serrated, satin-finished blade. Never carried or sharpened. LNIB. Unfortunately there is no box or paperwork, only the cordura belt-sheath. Knife retails for 319.00 on 1SKS---I'm asking--SOLD-- and that includes USPS Priority shipping and insurance anywhere in the ConUs. Paypal (+2%) or MO. Checks OK--will ship upon clearance (unless we've done business before, then I'll ship upon check's arrival.) Thanks for looking. Jim Falor SEMPER FI SOLD!

BTTT--will sell for 180.00 shipped. This is a BRAND new MT--razor-sharp, perfect condition, at over 150.00 LESS than a new one from 1SKS! Last price drop. If nobody's interested I'll lock her back in the safe! Thanks for looking! Jim--SEMPER FI

This one is gone! BTW, SODBUSTER, if you want better pics just let me know. I'll e-mail you some. I realize the one up is pretty grainy. (I wish we could figure-out my new digital camera!) Thanks--Jim SEMPER FI

Ken, I sent you an e-mail and it got kicked back to me as "undeliverable." Don't know what's going on for sure but will try again to reply to your private e-mail. Just didn't want you to think I was ignoring you! Jim SEMPER FI

As far as I know my email is working :( I have already sent you payment so look for it by 02 March. ;)

Hey Sodbuster, I don't know what's-up with the e-mail. Must be a problem on my end (although I seem to be getting through to everyone else) If payment is on the way then there's no real problem anyhow. I'll ship as soon as it arrives. Do you want Delivery Confirmation? (Some folks DON'T so I always ask) it seems to be the only way to get a tracking # for me to send you. Thanks again--Jim USMC PS--I'll try one more time--I e-mailed you yesterday AND Saturday--just hit "reply" to you e-mail. Very strange! It'll all work-out though! :confused:

Hi Jim, I got both your private email attempts so all is well on my end. Please DO NOT use delivery confirmation on the package. :eek:

Back