• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

MtMike Swamp Rat sheaths for ARC

Ok you Rat owners, I have a couple of MtMikes great leather sheaths for trade. 1st is a horizontal weak side carry for the Bandicoot. Cond is 90-95%. I no longer have any Coots. 2nd is a strong side rear canted drop sheath for the Howling Rat. I still have the Howler, but my wife claimed it as her favorite kitchen knife, so the sheath is just gathering dust. Cond is 85-90%. Actually both sheaths look like new, but I have worn them. It's just hard to see where.

What I would like is a ARC AA or AAA. I have 2 ARC AA's that I use everyday at work and just want another backup. Does NOT have to be new! Lightly used is ok as long as it's 90% or better. Prefer the AA over the AAA, but either would work.

I also have a kydex (not factory) with Tec-Loc for a standard BA-E if anyone has one of these and wants some plastic for it. Not sure of the maker, came with a knife I bought.

E/mail me with any questions or offers. Thanks for looking.

Rob

wetdog1911@aol.com

Back