1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

MUDD Auto knife

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Texan42, Apr 17, 2019.

1. sgt1372

sgt1372 Platinum Member Platinum Member

Oct 16, 2018
    I'd think that all you'd need would be the MUDD but the Autonomy2 will serve you well too.

Just put a float on the end of the knives if you are actually using them on a boat in water so they don't end up at the bottom of a lake or the ocean. ;)

2. snapshot2017

snapshot2017

Jan 28, 2017
    When you get your Autonomy 2 and you hold it and push the button for the first time, you will quickly know it's not a small wimpy type knife, trust me you will know you have a real knife in your hand.

3. Texan42

Texan42 Gold Member Gold Member

Nov 6, 2018
    the MUDD will come in handy at the ranch....can be dry and dusty one day and next day the Jeeps are covered in mud. As far as floats.....That's and old trick we've used for years and has paid off.

4. Texan42

Nov 6, 2018
    I have no doubt, I own several Spyderco knives and all are great.

BilboBaggins likes this.
  5. Texan42

Nov 6, 2018
    got my Autonomy 2 today, I like it. Came like a razor, but button is a little sticky, hopefully that goes away with use.

6. Anewleaf

Anewleaf Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2017
    I must say, as an arborist every knife I’ve ever carried gets incredibly clogged up with sawdust and I had a ton of issues until I got my MUDD. It is absolutely perfect for what I do, wish I could find a manual now!

Texan42 and lzeplin like this.
  7. wickettedge

wickettedge Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2018
    Well if you want to pay a huge amount of money there is an old ZT miss on the bay right now.

8. Anewleaf

Anewleaf Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2017
    I’ve been making offers on that knife for months haha I’m waiting for him to take one I think lowest I got him down was $625

wickettedge likes this.
  9. wickettedge

wickettedge Gold Member Gold Member

Mar 31, 2018
    213DB585-D106-4485-807D-E497965D0285.jpeg

Good luck @Anewleaf

I sent a low ball offer on the ebay one so maybe your offer will look more attractive now.

Anewleaf likes this.