• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

My 1st. offering in this section , A Paring knife. SOLD

Jack O'Neill

Gold Member
I took my Bird & Trout design and made a few changes to come up with this Paring knife design . I hope you all like it .

It has a full flat grind from 3/32" ATS-34 S.S. Heat Treated to an Rc. 60-61 .A hand sanded finish to a wet/dry 600 grit .

Handled up in Stabilized Spalted Maple , connected with 303 S.S. Corby bolts and epoxy . I put 4 sealer coats of CA glue on each side of the handle .

It is 8" over all , the blade is 3-1/2 with a working edge at 3-1/4" . It is 5/8 " edge to spine .

SOLD

No sheath with this one but I can make a leather pouch style sheath for another $20.00

Asking $ 150.00 + $6.00 for shipping in the USA . Pay-pal , postal m/o , or check . Ck held to clear

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

View attachment 574315 View attachment 574316 View attachment 574317 View attachment 574318 View attachment 574320

Last edited:
Great looking knife!!! Right price, too. Ought to sell quickly. Love the handle.

Love to work that out in my pro kitchen. Been leaning towards aebl, w2 and super blue but this is a pretty clean steel. Slender handle looks great but only time and a lot of veggies will tell. Good luck and make some more.
Russ

If this is still available, I will take it :) Would also like a sheath. Thanks Greg

Back