My 1st Team Gemini!

Status
Not open for further replies.

MacLaren1

Gold Member
Hi all, she's not only my 1st TG, she's also my 1st un-caoted piece of INFI as well. She's the Heavy Ordinance Grade Gemini ( HOG ) I not only wanted to do this thread because I'm very happy with her, but to also encourage other HOG Gemini owners to post up pics and comment on them as well.
The more the merrier!:D
Hopefully, I'll be able to hold on to her.:eek:
I have a bad track record for scoring a decent blade only to have to sell later because I get myself in a bind :thumbsdown:
Oh well, at any rate, here are a couple pics. They are crappy phone pics, so just bear with me. I'm gonna break out my Canon and try to get some good shots of here. These Busse knives are just gorgeous....thamx for letting me share fellas.
iiTdY62.jpg

PsuWH3i.jpg

Awesome blade! Congratulations! I was wondering to myself the other day, why did Busse call the tank buster the tank buster?

BC there was no HOGTG yet, that’s why! :D If the tank buster is the tank buster. And the bunker buster is the bunker buster. Then those HOGTG must be like....the nuclear submarine busters or some such lol! ;)

Congrats on your epic score! :):thumbsup::thumbsup:

Awesome blade! Congratulations! I was wondering to myself the other day, why did Busse call the tank buster the tank buster?

BC there was no HOGTG yet, that’s why! :D If the tank buster is the tank buster. And the bunker buster is the bunker buster. Then those HOGTG must be like....the nuclear submarine busters or some such lol! ;)

Congrats on your epic score! :):thumbsup::thumbsup:
Awesome! I agree!!:D:cool::thumbsup:
Thank you sir.

Congrats! What a beauty!!

And thanks for selling your HOG-ish BG FSH so I could end up with her. Mmmmm, sloppy seconds (or 3rds, 4ths?)... Anyway, still fresh enough for me. :D:p
Lol! I just saw your thread. Congratz man!
That baby is a BEAST!

We joke about having a sharpened pry bar, but these may not be that far off.o_O
Mine’s Comp with black canvas, I love it.:D

We joke about having a sharpened pry bar, but these may not be that far off.o_O
Mine’s Comp with black canvas, I love it.:D
I bet she would be a real ace for making kindling.
( batonning )
But, otherwise I hear ya :thumbsup:
I still love it though. Just something about that extra thick bacon :D

Curious, was this over or under $1000. I'm in the market for one seriously right now lol

Unfortunately, since you’re not a Gold member or higher, you’re not allowed to ask about prices. I hate being a stickler, but better to hear it from me than a Mod.
However, you could cruise the exchange, or Jerry’s original announcement thread to get an idea.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back