My 1st Team Gemini!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unfortunately, since you’re not a Gold member or higher, you’re not allowed to ask about prices. I hate being a stickler, but better to hear it from me than a Mod.
However, you could cruise the exchange, or Jerry’s original announcement thread to get an idea.;)

Really, that's the best advice. Cruise the exchange.
That's how I found one of the ones I considered buying. Look back as far as 20 pages. You'll see some listings I believe.

Message me. I'm interested in your friends blade.

You really need to go ahead and upgrade to Gold status imo. I cant send you a PM as is. Plus, you will need to send that member a pm.as well.
Gold membership is well worth it.
Also, hes another member. I've only messaged him once. So....

I upgraded to gold but its not reflecting yet for what ever reason

Gosh, I'm not sure what to tell ya. I always renew mine every year, so it just stays gold.
Dude, I'll check back with ya in the a.m.
I'm sure itll get sorted out. Then I'll PM you the info and have you on your way to a HOG Gemini. Hopefully anyways.

I upgraded to gold but its not reflecting yet for what ever reason

Awesome! You used to have to change it in your settings, but that’s supposed to be fixed now. Only thing I can think of is maybe log out and back in, but I’m really guessing here.

It's been a while since I've posted in this forum. I noticed this thread and realized how much I miss the TG that I had. Congratulations on your new knife, and I encourage you to hold on to it.

i-9V2859m-XL.jpg

Thanx fellas!
One thing I've noticed, and with other styles of Busse, is that Maroon Canvas goes so well with the Competition Finish. Someone else had made that statement too, and man, it really does. I would love to one day score a Forsaken TG with Maroon Canvas. There was one on the forum a few days ago that had a Rainwalker sheath with it. It was gorgeous and, that Rainwalker sheath went so well with it too...

Hi all, she's not only my 1st TG, she's also my 1st un-caoted piece of INFI as well. She's the Heavy Ordinance Grade Gemini ( HOG ) I not only wanted to do this thread because I'm very happy with her, but to also encourage other HOG Gemini owners to post up pics and comment on them as well.
The more the merrier!:D
Hopefully, I'll be able to hold on to her.:eek:
I have a bad track record for scoring a decent blade only to have to sell later because I get myself in a bind :thumbsdown:
Oh well, at any rate, here are a couple pics. They are crappy phone pics, so just bear with me. I'm gonna break out my Canon and try to get some good shots of here. These Busse knives are just gorgeous....thamx for letting me share fellas.
iiTdY62.jpg

PsuWH3i.jpg
Great score for sure !!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back