1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Ontario Knives Spec Plus SP8 Machete Survival Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

my collection so far...

Discussion in 'Spyderco' started by metsfan, Jan 21, 2013.

1. jimw451

jimw451

Oct 11, 2011
    Very solid start! I got hooked on sprint run Manix 2s and that's what got me started.

2. Inkbender

Inkbender

Feb 8, 2012
    Nice selection metsfan!
    I never imagined I would venture as far as I have either. It's been a fun journey getting to know different designs though.

Blade-- nice! Locking folders, slips, and Bali. Got a lot of bases covered there :thumbup:
    And half your folders are wharncliffe (Chokwe considered a modified wharnie right?)... good stuff

3. metsfan

metsfan Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2012
    a pink urban?!?

4. PC87

PC87

Dec 27, 2011
    Nice collection. Hard to beat the tenacious for an everyday user, beater, it really sharpens up well to when you do abuse it.

5. BladeChick777

BladeChick777

Jun 20, 2011
    No lol. It's Orange. That's the lighting.

6. metsfan

metsfan Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 26, 2012
    Damn...I kinda was hoping it was pink

7. xICEMANx

xICEMANx Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 24, 2012
    That's some crazy lighting. Looks pink to me also