My Large Regular Sebenzas

nyefmaker

Gold Member
Thought I would post pics of my large regular sebenzas. I have sold a couple over the years, mainly plain ones, but all in all, they are keepers for me. Sorry for the poor pics, I gathered everything to go outside to take pics and it started pouring rain, so had to do them indoors. Then my wife came home and shut the lights off....lol. I can't win...lol.

Enjoy The Pics Guys. I also have several of my newest one, the Unique Graphic with the signwave like machining all the way across the scale ( bottom left of group pic. and next 3 pics). She is a beauty.

Group Pic
lgreg-9.jpg

Unique Graphic
lgreg-6.jpg

Unique Graphic
lgreg-7.jpg

Unique Graphic
lgreg-8.jpg

BG-42 Pair. The top one was my First Sebenza.
lgreg-1.jpg

In God We Trust
lgreg-10.jpg

Unique Graphic
lgreg-3.jpg

Custom CRK Engraved NCIS Sebenza
lgreg-2.jpg

Stars & Stripes
lgreg-4.jpg

Native American
lgreg-5.jpg

Okay Okay, I had to post a pic of my Large P Sebenza, it was lonely.

Large P Sebenza
lgP-1.jpg

Just lovely! You got me all nostalgic, so I withdrew my sale of my large regular, they are just so great!
Thanks for the picture montage.

Holy crap I love those!!!!! If you ever fall victim to a head injury or temporarily go insane and decide to sell that Native American Seb, hit me up:D

Great collection!

Holy crap I love those!!!!! If you ever fall victim to a head injury or temporarily go insane and decide to sell that Native American Seb, hit me up:D

Great collection!

That Large Regular Native American was the last one I seen on a dealers site. It was there for while and I just had to get it. I do wish I had gotten the small one, but I waited like a year to long...lol. Its a cool design to say the least. That and the Stars & Stripes are probably my 2 favorite CGG, but the In God We Trust is sweet too. Both Unique Graphics are nice as well. Like I said, Lisa is amazing. A True Artist.

I am not at all of Native American heritage, but I really like that pattern.

I tried to order one a while back, but it was just a website mistake and was not really in stock. Angering.

Hopefully the new 25 will bring some really cool new graphic designs with it.

Gotta love the regulars, stars and stripes is a classic. Great group of regulars

You have some cool knives there, but IMO the plain Regular is the knife of knives. :cool::thumbup:

I do admit that the Regular design is the most appealing!

Nice group! I wish I had more funds to get a good collection going!

I especially like that Large P though! That would make a good user! ;)

I am in, thanks for the chance to win one!

:p:D

Awesome collection! I have always loved the Regular

I have a plain regular that I had as a safe queen. I recently took it out and began using it and it has now knocked the Umnumzaan off my hip. I think it is the best cutting instrument ever created.

Back