My Large Regular Sebenzas

Nice Collection on the Regulars nyefmaker and congrats on the new addition. I totally Get It.

Friggin right! nyfemaker, is one of these knives your EDC?

I have carried some more than others. My first sebenza, the BG-42 one, I carried it for a bit when I first got it. After finding out how much I loved it and also learning how special it was, I got the large regular S30V version, which I ended up getting CRK to do my NCIS engraving. The NCIS one, I carried ALOT. There are even pics from several years ago that showed me cutting tar paper with it. ( the what did you use your sebenza for today thread ). The one I have carried most recently as an EDC is the "In God We Trust". I did not think I would like the design, but it grew on me immediately upon receiving it. The rest, I have carried only a few times. I love them all and wish I had 8 more.

Beautiful collection of regular Sebenzas, nyefmaker!

I'd grab a regular sebenza if I could find one because I love the blade profile it has (I'd probably even trade my small micarta insingo for a regular).

If I can't locate a regular soon, I'm probably going to try and get an Umnumzaan since I think it has a closer blade profile to the regular than the 21. The Ti-lock has kind of a similar blade profile, but not sure I would want it as my edc or not.

Back