My Magua saved my ass today!

So my house is in somewhat of a disarray. We have our bathroom all torn out to remodel. So this morning I needed to do some business well the kids were in their bathroom mine is closed so I head to the basement. I take care of my business and then the problem starts. The damn doorknob is broken. I cant get out. So I yell upstairs there are 5 other people in the house someone should hear me. Nope I bang and yell and no one comes to my rescue. The only tool I had on me was my trusty Magua that I just got at the gathering. So I proceeded to use my Magua to pry off the trim on the door so I can release the catch. This made me a little nervous since the Magua is definitely not a prying tool. However I was stuck and I wanted out and I got out. The Magua worked great as a prybar I was careful and in the end I removed the trim board and released the catch with the Magua and did not damage either the trim or the knife.

Here is the trim I removed

The doorknob is off now since we need a new one.

You can see the slightest bit of wear at the tip but no damage at all to the knife.

Thanks Tim for saving my ass now laugh away :D

It could have been dangerous -- I'm not sure how long he can hold his breath...

We should start a benefit ride for the therapy you'll no doubt require after spending excess time with one of your own bombs.

Seriously, glad you made it out ok. What's a "Magua" though?

Its a handy little knife that Tyler Moore Hunt makes.........you should get one.

New tagline: The Magua, it'll get you out of some shit.

So, you was to dumb to get yourself out of the shithouse, and my Magua came to the rescue. Hmmph. I'll be sure to put that on my review page on the website. :rolleyes:

Back