My new best friend.

Hi,

I thought I would post up the pics of my unboxing of my Delta 4 that showed up in the mail yesterday! I haven't been able to use it yet thanks to an very rainy weekend here but I'll post some in use pics when I get the chance to get out and use it. So far, just from handling it around the house, I'm super impressed by the knife. Thanks Dylan! :D

-icy

IMG_0386.jpg

IMG_0388.jpg

IMG_0390.jpg

IMG_0397.jpg

That's really sweet! You'll love it when you get it out in the field. Dylan's grinds are awesome, and his ergos are fantastic. His kydex is sweet too... obviously. Which steel is that one, is it O-1 or A-2?

My DF didn't come with a certificate :(

Yep, that Delta 4 came out pretty sweet. I guess you're glad I didn't decide to keep it? lol I tell you what, it was reeeeeally close to going in the personal collection. I'm glad you like it broski. Now take it outside and beat the crap out of it. TAKE PICTURES!

Nice # 1,congrats Marshall.
Rained like crazy up here alright.

I took these tonight to put up on JD and figured I would put 'em here too. I'm heading out this weekend for a pretty much 10 day hunting trip in Alabama and I'm taking my D4 so I'll try to get some actual in use photos for once. :)

d4_side.jpg

d4_bottom.jpg

congrats, that is a sweet looking blade. I went back and forth on that and the Bush Operator with the later getting the nod but I think I may have to get one of those as well. On a side note, got way too many knives rolling in, time to find the battery charger for my camera :D

That's really sweet! You'll love it when you get it out in the field. Dylan's grinds are awesome, and his ergos are fantastic. His kydex is sweet too... obviously. Which steel is that one, is it O-1 or A-2?

My DF didn't come with a certificate :(

BUT! If anyone asks you, "how come you didn't get a certificate?" You get to say, "because Dylan gave me his personal knife right off his damn belt at Blade Show." That's cooler than a certificate. ;)

That handle looks very comfortable. Where did you learn how to do that?

That skill was helped along by my awesome teacher, Mr. Andy Roy.

Here's a pre-trip parting shot of the Delta Four getting ready to fly. You might also notice my Hiking Buddy, ESEE-3mil and Izula hiding out in there too! :D

readytogo.jpg

BUT! If anyone asks you, "how come you didn't get a certificate?" You get to say, "because Dylan gave me his personal knife right off his damn belt at Blade Show." That's cooler than a certificate. ;)

You do have a point there :)

Glad to move it! Congrats on the knife and never leave home without an Izula!

And congrats to Dylan on his new home! :thumbup:

That D4 looks awesome and I really dig that sheath! I could replace my RC-3 on my pack strap with one of those and be happier, I may have to do that.

That last shot is awesome, but it would make me nervous as hell to put so many eggs in one basket.....

Back