My new best friend.

it would make me nervous as hell to put so many eggs in one basket.....

I actually started thinking the same thing when I closed up the case last night. I think I'm just going send the knives down in the mail or that will end up being the most nerve wracking flight ever.

Mine did (#008, so yours must be a lower number than that :D). I'm sure the FletchMeister will oblige you with some paper work.

Eh, I'll be ok without the paper work. The DF I have is the one Dylan made for himself and had on his belt at blade. He never meant to let go of that one so there was no paperwork for it. I guess the only thing he could put in the number space would be "my personal" lol.

Eh, I'll be ok without the paper work. The DF I have is the one Dylan made for himself and had on his belt at blade. He never meant to let go of that one so there was no paperwork for it. I guess the only thing he could put in the number space would be "my personal" lol.

I actually thought about sending you a certificate that says, "The one off my damn belt!" in the number section. Email me your address.

Back