My OCD is starting to get in the way of enjoying my knives as tools

I keep one knife clean and perfect. A Nice knife that I love that’s fairly expensive and I can fondle and hold in high regards. It allows me to use the rest of them. When I feel like its time to use that one, I buy another one to take the crown for a while.

Nice, Skyhorse.
Quoting Thoreau. Will raise the tone of the whole forum. (Not that that I m saying the tone needs to be raised!!?!).
I guess I'm just really grateful just to be alive , everything else is gravy. :) Lots of good people on this forum. :thumbsup:

Well let's see them!
Here ya go
Busse SOB
Q4HRIss.jpg

Colson hunter/giraffe bone
jSv7RL5.jpg

Maybe I'll go scrape the paint off the propane tank with that Busse on principle alone!

What a great community!

Here ya go
Busse SOB
Q4HRIss.jpg

Colson hunter/giraffe bone
jSv7RL5.jpg

Maybe I'll go scrape the paint off the propane tank with that Busse on principle alone!

What a great community!
I'd definitely use the Busse, it's not a custom shop blade so go ahead and enjoy it!

Mate... I feel you a 1000% ... I buy the sickest tools on the market and also obsessed with keeping em razor razor sharp as in slicing news paper in front of the television sometimes a hour in a row to make sure there are no nicks or dings .. you are not alone

Mate... I feel you a 1000% ... I buy the sickest tools on the market and also obsessed with keeping em razor razor sharp as in slicing news paper in front of the television sometimes a hour in a row to make sure there are no nicks or dings .. you are not alone

Welcome aboard lol... this is basically a group therapy thread :)

Back