1. BladeForums has ZERO TOLERANCE for extremism or calls of violence. We request your assistance dealing with this as we do not want to see the site shut down due to violent threats. Please see this thread here in Tech Support: https://www.bladeforums.com/threads/bladeforums-has-a-zero-tolerance-policy-towards-threats-of-violence-extremism-be-warned.1769537/

My OCD is starting to get in the way of enjoying my knives as tools

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by rileybassman1, Feb 17, 2020.

1. 115Italian

115Italian

Nov 13, 2015
    I keep one knife clean and perfect. A Nice knife that I love that’s fairly expensive and I can fondle and hold in high regards. It allows me to use the rest of them. When I feel like its time to use that one, I buy another one to take the crown for a while.

2. skyhorse

skyhorse Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 30, 2010
    I guess I'm just really grateful just to be alive , everything else is gravy. :) Lots of good people on this forum. :thumbsup:

bigsurbob likes this.
  3. bigsurbob

bigsurbob Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 10, 2016
    Here ya go
    Busse SOB
    [​IMG]

Colson hunter/giraffe bone
    [​IMG]

Maybe I'll go scrape the paint off the propane tank with that Busse on principle alone!

What a great community!

ErocSD, Mr.sig239 and skyhorse like this.
  4. skyhorse

Jan 30, 2010
    Got a good laugh, thanks.

bigsurbob likes this.
  5. skyhorse

Jan 30, 2010
    Funny when I first got my Sebenza, had to toss the box and that birth certificate to actually enjoy the knife.

rileybassman1 and bigsurbob like this.
  6. unwisefool

unwisefool Gold Member Gold Member

Jan 22, 2007
    I'd definitely use the Busse, it's not a custom shop blade so go ahead and enjoy it!

7. dimiw1337

dimiw1337

Feb 25, 2019
    Mate... I feel you a 1000% ... I buy the sickest tools on the market and also obsessed with keeping em razor razor sharp as in slicing news paper in front of the television sometimes a hour in a row to make sure there are no nicks or dings .. you are not alone

ErocSD and rileybassman1 like this.
  8. rileybassman1

rileybassman1 Gold Member Gold Member

Aug 12, 2012
    Welcome aboard lol... this is basically a group therapy thread :)

dimiw1337 likes this.