• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

My original "Radical Recurve"

Radical ReCurve Fighter, Style influence courtesy Uncle Bill
Originally designed this as my carry knife but you know how that goes!
First buyer decided they wanted the Satin one so the original is now available.
Blade is just right for slicing and back cut. Has already drawn blood Mine!
12 5/8" OAL blade is 7 1/2" tip to front of scales. Made from 3/16" 5160 which has been beadblasted and blued, dyed Linen Micarta slabs with a full convex double edge. Shaving sharp on both edges with Brass tubing pins. Looks far better in person than the pics. Definetly a slicer and dicer with the great design influence from the "UBE" by Himalayan Imports with permission of Uncle Bill.

rrright.jpg

rr.jpg

rrhandle.jpg

rrhand.jpg

$ delivered CONUS Includes a Kydex sheath OR custom leather sheath is available at additional cost. Email for details.
CCs Accepted thru Paypal (Prefered) gets it to you sooner. Personal checks and M/O accepted as well. Please Email nay questions you may have regarding this blade.

Just to let you that money was sent (PayPal) just minutes ago.

Reminder : Leather sheath .....I'll let you decide for me.

Thanks for everything.

CACTUS ;) :D :cool:

Man...

That's definitely a cool knife Robert! BTW the Mistress is getting carried a lot, I love it. I never got to tell ya what I thought of it when I recieved it due to your PC problems, and shortly after I experienced some problems as well and am just recently back in action.

Robert, can you make one of these with a 5 1/2" blade? I would love to have one in that size since it would be legal for carry in my area. The only problem would be that I can't carry anything double edged. Could you make one with a 5.5" blade and dull the top edge? :)

Send me an email please sir! thoonee@hotmail.com

Thanks!

Greetings from Hong Kong. This radical baby got here this morning. Let me tell you something.....the workmanship is first class and the leather sheath is certainly worth the wait. It's my honor owning one of Mr.Hankins beautiful(yet functional) blades. Hey Robert, Thanks for your excellent service and I truly appreciate your little "gift".

One very satisfied customer,
Cactus Tan :D :cool: ;)

Back